I've found a bag that I'm happy with. IT'S A MIRACLE!! I talked Tage into letting me spring for a Petunia Pickle-bottom Diaper bag. It took some effort t, but it was the weekend that he left me to go to Vegas, so it was pretty easy to plead my case. He already felt bad for leaving me for a few days. :) He-He!
Anyway, this bag isn't perfect. I don't think the perfect diaper bag exists, but this one does the job and most importantly- it's cute! It can be both a back pack and a shoulder bag, the roll out changing pad is great, it feels sturdy and durable, it has a SEPARATE compartment for diapers, and it's big.
The only downsides are that it gets a bit messy in the main compartment and the Velcro on it is SO LOUD. I opened it in sacrament last Sunday and was kinda embarrassed at the loud ripping noise it makde haha. The Velcro is super sticky, I mean it's STRONG I guess that's why it's so dang loud.
I'm satisfied with this bag, I think my thirst has been quenched and I'm finally done going on a diaper bag spending spree. Either that or I've just given up on finding a bag that doesn't drive me crazy! :)



1 comment:
I'm not jealous ;) cute pictures at the tulip festival, I'm not jealous of that either... haha love you guys!
Post a Comment