The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Just thought I'd jot this down. I forgot to update after Lila's nine month well check.

At nine months Lila weighed 15 pounds, 9 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches long. She is tall and VERY slender. We aren't worried though, she eats surprising amounts of food and learns new things every day. It's bitter sweet how fast they grow up. My baby can climb stairs, do the actions to itsy bitsy spider, and point to daddy and say, "DA!" *sigh* I just have to remember to enjoy every moment of it. I still make sure to rock her to sleep, get my cuddles in, and enjoy that sweet baby scent! I can't think of anything sweeter than a sleeping baby in your arms. <3


Such a cute Easter dress!!


Love this mischievous smile.

Beautiful girl.
Lila with her Easter goodies.


1 comment:

melissa said...

so cute!I love the standing pics. I can't believe she'llbe a year old in a couple months!