The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tulip Festival

My mom and I decided we REALLY wanted to go see the tulip festival. So we took Halle and met up with my sister Kim at Thanksgiving point to check out the festival. It was beautiful! This place looks like something out of a story book. Absolutely amazing. It was a fun time and I'm sure we will go back next year. The babies loved it, Lila loves being outside and looking around. I couldn't get her to sit still for pictures. She used to really dislike the feel of grass, but she's over that now and just takes off when I set her down. The weather was good, not too hot and perfect overcast for pictures. I love Spring!




Entrance to the secret garden. My favorite.


Cute little Gavin!

best one of all three, Halle is so pretty!

and Lila takes off!

Love this one.

Cousins and friends! :)


There she goes again, cruisin' through the tulips.

Such a great day!

No comments: