The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas.

I did a very bad thing...

 I neglected the camera...ON LILA'S FIRST CHRISTMAS!!! What kind of mother am I? jeez. I was so excited about watching her open  her presents and watching Tage open his presents that I totally forgot about the camera....ah well. It was a great Christmas and I'll always remember it as such. Even if I don't have lots of pictures to prove it. Lila loved the paper and bows more than her gifts anyway. That's ok with me. Tage got me a sewing machine,and lots of little things to go with it. He got me my favorite perfume, and a pink emergency car kit. LOL. He did a good job. I got him a new knife and a new wallet. Those were by far his favorite toys. Oh, and his Punisher t-shirt. He thought that was way cool. We had a great time with family on Christmas. We got to talk to Kuyler, and I got an excellent nap while Tage played with all his new stuff. We ate lots of good food and saw (most of) the people we love, what more could you ask for? I vow to be a better picture taker. That will be my new year's resolution! Along with losing 20 pounds...yep, sounds doable!

I've been using my sewing machine quite a bit! I'll post pictures soon of the blanket Tage and I are working on for Miss Lila Bug. The fabric is called ultra soft cuddle. It's turned into an ultra nightmare. Sure it's soft, cuddly, and very appealing, but NOT easy to cut or sew. I think I'm getting the hang of this sewing thing...I just need Tage as my trusty sidekick so I don't take my projects outside and light them on fire. :)

Here are the FEW pictures I got on Christmas...oh my, I'm so horrible.


Kim snuggling cute little Gavin


Love that bright smile

Lila and Gavin. We had to space them apart because Lila would very much like to tug on Gavin's nose, ears, eyes etc..






love the look on her face in this one!




Tage and his punisher shirt!



I've always wanted moccasin slippers :)