Lila bug is six months old. Love you little one!!!! I've been a mom for half a year now...it just goes by so fast. I miss my tiny baby. *sigh* no wonder people have a few kids, they just aren't babies long enough.
Here's some pictures from her six month photo shoot. Kari and I split the session to save money and cause Lila and Wayne are cute little buddies. We want to embarrass them in the future with these pictures :) look how much they've grown!!
 |
| Lila was just 12 days old!! |
 |
| Look at these two cuties now! So grown up. |
|
|
|
 |
| SO CUTE. Happy 6 months Lila bug. | | |
|
|
|
|
A few months ago we did some photos that ended horribly. So bad that I refused to purchase them. Well, at Lila's 6 month pictures I was telling the photographer about my previous experience and she was nice enough to put the FEW pictures that turned out decent from the past shoot onto my disc. YAY! You can see the sadness in Lila's eyes in the last photo after her face plant out of the prop basket. Poor girl. Those pictures will forever live in infamy.
 |
| I also hated the outfit I picked for Lila. WHAT was I thinking?! I have problems... |
 |
| At least my hair looks good.. |
 |
| After the incident! This is my favorite outfit she has had so far. I LOVE it. She's tiny and can still wear the tights. |
2 comments:
cute pictures! Lila would look really cute on my fridge ;)
She always looks cute!! glad you got some of the other pictures
Post a Comment