Friday was my last day at Arby's. I am not adjusting well to being bored out of my mind at home. I need something to occupy my time...how about a baby?! That would be great...but this kiddo is most likely going to enjoy her stay in my tummy as long as she can. She must have patience like her daddy because she seems to want to stay put. This waiting game stinks!
We go to the Dr. tomorrow. I've been measuring small for my due date for the last couple months, we've been sent to maternal fetal medicine twice to have her checked out and she is fine. They estimated she was almost six pounds when they checked her out last week. But I'm still rather small...so there is a remote chance that I may be induced next week which will be 39 weeks... I'm not getting my hopes up though!! I'm so uncomfortable and done with being pregnant, I just want my baby. BUT all I can do is just try to hang in there. Hopefully this little one comes soon, I can't wait to meet her and snuggle with her! Anyway, here a few pictures, I decided to force myself out of baggy t-shirts and pajamas and get dressed up one last time for preggo pictures before this kiddo comes.
Hopefully I will have baby pictures to post soon!
| Kari and me, she is due one week before me. |
2 comments:
very cute. The baby will come eventually. No one has ever been pregnant forever.
Fun pictures! Your belly does look like longer and flatter instead of poking way out if that makes sense lol. She will be here before you know it! Hurry up Lila
Post a Comment