Whoops, guess I got just a little behind. Life has been so crazy!! We are moved into our new house, that is to say all our stuff is here. I have not had the time or the energy to really unpack or organize, but hey at least we are here!! We love it and this house will be just perfect for us. Most of the time I can't get Tage to settle down or even come inside, he is such a busy body he is always finding something to do around the house. He has many projects and his side jobs keep him very busy, but he loves it! Usually I'm standing on the front porch yelling "Seriously Tage, it's 9:30 PLEASE come inside!!" I've taken to sitting outside on a lawn chair and keeping him company since I can't get him to come in and relax.
School is FINALLY over for this semester and I miraculously passed all my classes EVEN MATH! :)
Now we are just doing our best to get everything ready for the baby, and taking time to just enjoy ourselves. We just had a nice 4 day weekend together to celebrate our one year anniversary which is today! It was so much fun. We stayed the night at the Anniversary inn, played in Salt Lake, and Tage raced the Trans Am at Rocky Mountain Raceway, it did okay for it's first run down the track, but Tage definitely wants more speed!! Now he knows all the work he needs to do to get her up to par. Maybe one day I will race the car...if I'm not too chicken!
Here are some pictures to kind of sum up the last month or two. Where has all the time gone? Our baby will be here in 6 or 7 weeks!! WOW! So much to do still..will post pics of her room as soon as it is ready, that is our current project. I have some before pictures, I HATE the pink carpet, it changed the colors I originally wanted to do, but it will still be cute!
 |
| Halle and Bryton on Easter. So cute! |
 |
| We aren't sure yet what to do with this freakish tree....but Halle looks cute! |
|
 |
| A good picture of Tage running off to do something outside as usual. HA! |
 |
| LOVE this jetted tub <3 Wish I actually had time to use it. |
 |
| awesome tub at the Anniversary Inn!! |
 |
| RED room. Yikes. |
 |
| The puff likes the new house so far! |
 |
| Tage pulled quite a few shrubs and bushes! |
 |
| ugly wall before paint. |
 |
| Me at 32 weeks! According to MANY people I'm still little, but baby is healthy. |
 |
| New color, we aren't sure how we feel about it yet! I'm not loving it, but it's better than the yellow. |
 |
| Tage sanding walls in the baby's room |
|
|
|
Last, but not least a few pictures of baby LILA!
 |
| For some reason this picture reminds me of Tage. VERY excited to see what she is going to look like!! |
2 comments:
So much to do, so little time. I would say you two have accomplished a lot! The house will come along. It just might take a little time. Everything is looking great, especially Lila.
Awe, she is looking so cute in there!
Post a Comment