We found out on Friday and we couldn't be more excited! It's still sinking in that I am going to have a daughter, the thought will occur to me randomly and i'll think "Holy crap! It's a girl!!!", sometimes I even yell that at Tage and he just laughs. I was totally expecting to have a boy because secretly I wanted a girl...and Tage is very smug because he guessed right :) Everything went well at the ultrasound they said she is healthy so far. So I may be small still, but my baby is healthy and that's all that matters!! She is quite the wiggler in the evenings, but I think she is going to take after me because she is NOT active in the morning, and when the nurse was trying to get her to move during the ultrasound at 10 AM she was having none of that. Totally my child haha. She was in a weird position, sort of bum-down and curled into a little ball. Those people are good at their jobs though, they managed to do a full anatomy scan on this stubborn little girl. Tage says her stubbornness definitely indicates she is taking after me...he's probably right. :)
The name game has begun! I've had a particular name picked out since about age 9 or 10 and of course it doesn't start becoming popular until NOW. Tage loves this name too, and he keeps telling me that if I see our daughter with that name then who cares what people say, or how many little girls may have that name too, she is OUR baby. I think he is right, but we are going to throw around other names for a few months and really make sure this is THE NAME. We've got plenty of time still.
So I'm halfway there, soon I'll get to meet and snuggle this little girl! I'm soooooo excited! Can we just fast forward the next couple months?
![]() |
| Here is Baby Girl's little profile and her chest. <3 |


1 comment:
Yay for little girls! :0)
Post a Comment