Tage totally outdid me and got me THIS:
| Ugly Betty is now a purple beauty!!! |
Now just for good measure I'll throw in a before picture:
It was a great gift! I even did my first burn out, it was just no where near as cool as the little burn out Tage did. (Tage made sure that I threw in the word "little"- Ugly Betty can do much better than that) Ugly Betty is really coming along... I LOVE IT!
We also drove all the way out to Orem to satisfy my Miranchito craving, it is the best mexican food. YUM! We laughed and talked a lot. We had a really good conversation about Tage getting ready to get the Melchizedek priesthood and set lots of goals for ourselves that we KNOW we can achieve. We are so excited for everything coming our way!Thanks Tage, you are wonderful! <3
On another note, our house hunt is not going so well, that will not be blog-worthy until we find our home!! Hopefully it's soon, cause we've only got 17 weeks until our little one arrives.
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! I am so happy you guys are doing so well! That is so exciting Tage is getting ready to get the Melchizedek priesthood! I can't believe you only have 17 more weeks until your little one arrives! That is so exciting!
She's looking good, I want to see you do a burn out! Your belly is so cute, it looks good on you. I totally craved mexican food with Squirmy, could eat rice and beans for breakfast craved it. We need to get on do FHE again!
Post a Comment