The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here Comes The Sun...hopefully.

Alright mother nature, it's time to quit being so grumpy. It is April after all and my bridals are on the 11th, I would appreciate if you would stop all this snow nonsense. Feel free to snow and rain all over everything afterward if you must, but my wedding is on the 30th so there is no snow OR rain allowed then either. Thanks!!

It's crunch time!! Everything is almost all ready, just counting down the days like I counted down to Christmas when I was a kid. I am excited, stressed, exhausted, flustered..etc etc. Hopefully I can keep all these emotions in check, I swear some days I am right on the verge of a major freak out. Wedding OVERLOAD!!!!

On the plus side, school is almost over and I am managing to do really well in all my classes..except Math, let's just not talk about that. Otherwise it's looking like all A's and B's this semester, pretty proud of myself !

I can't wait to marry my best friend, Tage is going to make a great husband! He is great at doing his own dishes, and learned a very important lesson about putting the toilet seat DOWN. Trust me, he won't be leaving the seat up any time soon. I love him for so many reasons...i'm going to need to start making a list just to show him how WONDERFUL he is. Tage is so pleasant and happy...it always wears off on me no matter how grumpy I am. His positive outlook on life amazes me sometimes, I'm so grateful he is there to remind me to cheer up and laugh at life. He knows me so well, he knows when all I really need is a hug... even though i would never admit it.
I even love the way he says "breakfrist", and I am looking forward to many "breakfrists" with Tage for the rest of my life. :)

No comments: