-Okay so i know a year is really not too terribly long, but this last year has been absolutely wonderful and FUN! A year ago today I went on my first date with Tage. After texting him for a few days and confirming he was not a psycho I agreed to go out with him. It was a great first date. Anyway, I had this online diary thing back then and this is what I wrote about him a year ago.
-April 13, 2010.
First of all, the first date with Tage!! We had never met in person yet we had only been texting for a few days, then he asked when we could meet. It was Monday night and rainy. I was downstairs nervously waiting for him to pick me up. I heard the doorbell and dashed upstairs, when i first laid eyes on him my stomach did a flip, he was so cute! I was just immediately drawn to him, i was intrigued. He was so polite and introduced himself to my dad. My dad was weird as usual, but Tage took it well. My dad looked happy for me, i think he had a good feeling too. So we walked out to his truck (which i thought was VERY good looking, i love it when men drive big trucks haha) he opened my door for me which i thought was very nice! I told him to surprise me with where we eat so he picked Texas Roadhouse, i love steak so i was okay with that. He also opened the door to help me out of his truck! Dinner was great, he kept the conversation going, i think he knew i was painfully shy. He made me laugh a lot, asked a lot of questions, and told me a lot about himself. He even spilled his sprite all over my dinner plate haha! I was done eating though, it was just funny- he was as nervous as i was! After dinner we didnt really have anything else planned, so he started towards my house and we kept talking. I didnt want to go home yet. He saw a park and asked if i would like to stop and talk a little longer. I said yes of course! He has a dvd player in his truck so he put on Zombie Land we watched parts of it, but mostly talked. I couldnt help but notice though that he kept his distance, neither of us crossed the middle seat of his truck. He was such a gentleman! After the movie it was late, so he took me home. He came around to let me out of his truck and i said thank you and that i had a great time. Then when i knew he wasnt going to do it i leaned in and gave him a big hug! i dont think he was prepared for it, but i wanted to make sure he knew i liked him. I also had to see if he smelled good, which he does.
-Little did i know Tage was my future husband. :) Just thought i'd get that saved on a blog so i can remember it. We did our bridals/groomals yesterday, i think they will turn out GREAT! I'm so excited!!! Our photographer is wonderful, i can't wait to see them all! Here is the sneak peek she posted.
1 comment:
I love the pics! So cute and what a great memory!
Post a Comment