We are no longer homeless! YAY! It's such a great feeling to know that on Tuesday Tage will be moving into our new home. It's a pretty good place, it will definitely do for a year. Although I am realizing that we really have NOTHING, (not even so much as a spoon) I guess we will survive until after the wedding, we can just go to the dollar store and get Tage some stuff to get him by cuz technically I can't move in until after the wedding..pfffft!
Tage does have a mattress topper, no mattress because I will not allow Tage's nasty hotel mattress into our new home. He can sleep on the floor until he gets a decent, sanitary mattress! He's got a couch.. the drum set and his dog too. The Camaro will be in the garage for him to slowly start fixing.. he won't be worried about wall decorations and end tables...
He can get our dishwasher situation figured out before I move in..he can solve the problem of the kitchen not having one. :) He is handy like that. Tage is awesome and while not the cleanest, or best decorator, he can get the place in great working order!! He can also check if there is a spider/bug situation ick..it is an old house!!
We are super excited! Things are starting to fall into place and before ya know it we will be a happy little married couple living in our cute little house. Ruger has a HUGE yard to play in, that's a major plus too. He is going to be one happy puppy.
I'll just enjoy the rest of the time I have here at my parents house, although I am ready to move out and just be with Tage, I love and appreciate my parents so much and enjoy seeing them everyday. They totally put up with Tage practically living on the couch and most of all they put up with me! They are the best! Good thing we are not moving too far away from them, I love my mom's Sunday dinners...actually I love all of my Mom's cooking, I wish i had her talent.
I'll post pictures of the new place soon, i'm still not very good at using this blogger thingy! Someday mine will be all cutesy like all the other ones I see!

1 comment:
Yay for the house!! I just noticed our blog backgrounds are the same... I got so sick of changing it all time that I just picked a template and of course it would be purple... LOL
Post a Comment