The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

let the house hunt begin.

I decided to take a look at ksl.com and see what the rental house situation was like...and found an adorable house in Roy. Once again we got our hopes up and got shot down. So here is the deal, we are going to apply for EVERYTHING until we get ONE. Seriously it's first come first serve for those stupid houses and soon i will be the first one served!  I am determined!

On another note the wedding planning is going swell! I will have all my flowers picked out by next Tuesday hopefully, so far they are pretty fun and unique. :) 

My purple converses should come in the mail any day now. (Come on its ME here, i have been rocking  chuck taylors since i was 13! and i DO NOT do heels...ever.)  

I need to get started on invite designs..but i did come across the cutest wording ever for them! Totally different from the usual "so and so are please to announce the marriage of their daughter to..." yea i wanted something a little more fun.. and i found it :) can't wait to see the finished product! 

We almost have enough money saved for the big day, just gotta keep pinching pennies. I have a feeling our penny pinching days will not be over any time soon though, and that's okay i've gotten pretty good at it!

Anyway, just a little update. Things are great and i love my Tage more and more everyday. He is my motivation, he really knows how to get me to do the things I KNOW I want to do...he always reminds me that I can do whatever I want and not to limit or underestimate myself. Love him for that.

66 days until we tie the knot! Shoot, we gotta find ourselves a home!!!

1 comment:

Adrienne and Philip said...

Yay Ali! So excited for you to get married! :0)