So we lost the house that we were so thrilled about being able to rent. Turns out the people who own it just can't get financed for their new place..or something like that. I was pretty disappointed to hear that, and Tage was not thrilled to be the one delivering bad news to me. He knows me too well already haha.
It's back to house hunting, and crossing our fingers that we will get SOMETHING. Not a very enjoyable task so Tage and I are just trying to get it over with and find a decent place to live for a year. There is one place that we like and is in our budget, we went and looked at it again tonight. It's an old place, if we got it I would have to clean it Arby's style. (Rubber gloves, lots of bleach, and many other cleansing chemicals.) It's an okay place and considering our selection it just might have to do for now. I guess we will apply for it tomorrow, but I've learned my lesson about getting my hopes up. I will not be excited about anything until Tage is moving his stuff in and we can check this thing off of our list again.
Trying not to get too down in the dumps about it, losing the house really added to my stress level though. Work is driving me crazy lately, I feel like i will never get out of my roast beef prison. I just gotta stick it out til after Tage and I get married then I can apply for jobs and hopefully get out of that place. I need the paid vacation and the steady income until after the wedding. I've put up with it for almost four years, whats another 3 or 4 months? It's getting to the point where Arby's sucks all the life and happiness out of me, and makes me angry at the world. It also makes me smell like grease. Ew.
Here's to hoping things get better. I'm just ready to be married and start my life with Tage. Being engaged is great fun for a while, but now I want to start the next part of my life and yea, patience is a virtue that I definitely do not have. January is over though, there is one thing to be grateful for!
1 comment:
Such a bummer on the house, I know how exited you both were. Being engaged is like being in limbo, that's why we were only engaged seven weeks and it was about a week or two too long still.
Post a Comment