Seems like only yesterday I was crying daily because I was SO done with being pregnant and wanted to hold my baby in my arms as soon as possible. Then finally, Lila arrived. I must have blinked because now she is one, walking, and learning new things at an amazing speed. She's not my tiny 6 pound baby anymore. She can throw tantrums, say a few words, respond to my questions, and give high fives. Throughout the whole year each milestone was exciting, but this one year mark...I wasn't quite ready for. It was an emotional day for sure. My baby is growing and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I've learned to get snuggles when I can, laugh at her silly antics, marvel at the fast pace that she's growing, and teach her to be a good little girl.
Happy Birthday Lila! I love you more than you'll ever know.
![]() |
| Ah...I love EVERYTHING about this outfit. |
| Rather than dig her hands into her cake she just licked the frosting off. Very creative Lila! |
| Her tricycle that can eventually convert into a full on toddler trike. Tage and I thought it was a great investment! |
| Lila's banner that her papa Tony made for her. |
![]() |
| Swimming was great! She loves the water. |
![]() |
| She loved being sung to. Happy birthday sweet girl! |



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment