School is in. And my brain seems to have checked out. Hopefully it doesn't take me too much longer to get into the swing of things, I need to manage my time better!! I have math on Monday nights, after that I do a quick work out with Chelsey. I feel bad being away from Lila longer just so I can work out...but it makes me feel so much better, and even though I know it will take a while I want to drop a few pounds and gain a little self esteem back! I shouldn't feel guilty for working on being healthy, but I sure do miss my baby. Tuesdays I work out also and then there is Wednesdays, the day of pure torture. I have to leave for school at 1:30. I have physics from 2:30 to 5:20, then I have to hustle all the way across campus to my art class which goes until 8:30. WHAT was I thinking when I picked these classes?! I have been leaving physics early so I can ride the shuttle back to my car and move it onto campus since parking is free after four, it's such a hassle. And the WORST part is not nursing Lila for 6 hours. I'm not kidding when I say torturous. The silver lining is that my art class is a hybrid class, it will be over on October 16th..I'm counting the days!!! I'm not gonna give up, I can do this. I have to.
Luckily Tage takes Wednesdays off to watch Lila while I go to school to suffer. He has been saying that he needs more one on one time with her and that I really need to hand over the reins a little more often. Well, here he goes. Hope he can handle our adorable, sweet, and temperamental bundle of joy. I know he will do good, but I do have a hard time letting people help. Might explain why Lila is partial to me...that would be my own fault. I don't like to share her. She is beautiful and precious and mine. ..I'll work on that. I guess I won't have much of a choice! If I want to have even a bit of my own identity, some "me" time...or good grades I gotta trust more people with her. Does that make me awful and selfish? Or just a crazy mommy with separation anxiety? Hm...
Lila is 12 weeks old and as beautiful as ever. She is learning to reach out and grab things. She was grabbing her toes today! She also rolls from side to side, which amazes me. She has giggled a few times, but I can't ever get her to do it twice in a row. She loves itsy bitsy spider and patty cakes. She also loves "super baby" ha-ha which is me just holding her up in the air and saying "WHOOOOOA!"
My heart melts every time she gives me her wide-eyed gummy smile, especially when she is waking up from a nap and locks her eyes on me and just grins... LOVE. Lila also loves when I sing "Baby Mine" to her from the movie Dumbo. I dunno if it's her or me that loves it more, but it's our snuggle lullaby.
Miss Lila recently decided to cooperate during tummy time. She will not tolerate it for long, but she puts up with it long enough to lift herself up, look around, smile, and then start screaming. Sounds like an excellent baby workout to me.
Last night our little sweetie slept from 8:30 to 6 AM!!! Well...if you don't count me sneaking into her room at midnight and feeding her...I did that for my own sake though. Tage says if I'd just leave her alone she'd sleep all night...he's probably right.
 |
| story time <3 Tage is such a good daddy. |
 |
| This one is just too sweet. |
 |
| Lila loves this thing. We took her in it when we went to see the Brigham City temple, she was quite content in it. |
 |
| Yelling. Her favorite. |
 |
| This floor toy was the best $50 I ever spent. |
 |
| Rollin' baby! I couldn't believe it the first time I saw her do this. |
 |
| Ruger loves to entertain. I love the screen between him and Lila because he is dirty and stinky. |
 |
| Lila and Wayne. He is only 6 days older. |
 |
| this robe is just too cute! Bath time is usually a success! |
2 comments:
Cute! I love the robe. She is a beauty.
Oh you will be a good student, and a great Mommy.
Post a Comment