I'm excited to move on into the second trimester which I hear is much smoother sailing than the first. These past couple weeks have been rough for me and boy do I miss FOOD! I've decided that the day Cafe Rio sounds good to me again I'll officially be back to normal. Other than nausea I haven't had too many symptoms, but I have pretty much been super stuffed up and sniffly since about week 9, that can go away any time...I won't miss it. I do have an excellent excuse to take long naps and sleep in though, that's a plus. This all so new to me, but I think for the most part I'm coping pretty well and I do remember to stop and enjoy the exciting things we are going through! I'm really enjoying life, all the changes coming our way just makes me more and more grateful for the guy I married, he makes taking on life's challenges not so scary. We affectionately call our little one Booger. Not in a mean way of course, but when we first found out I was expecting, Tage sat there for a moment and said, "Wow, so our little baby is the size of one of my boogers right now, that's crazy." I laughed...a lot. Knowing Tage and his yucky potty humor, you just gotta laugh. Anyway, I'm ready for this adventure to start, but June is such a very long ways away! We find out what we are having in February so that is a good milestone to look forward to, even though I'm pretty sure it's a boy. It's just a hunch, but I betcha I'm right!!
Our first Christmas together is going to be great! I'm excited to give Tage his gift and just spend time with the ones I love. <3
Oh, and I'll post some baby bump pictures soon Melissa. ;) My belly just barely started showing even a little bit of a bump, I can't wait to get bigger...as strange as that may sound haha.
![]() |
| Here's the extent of our Christmas decorating this year. I'll do better next year, I promise. |
![]() | |
| Our Little One at 9 weeks! |
![]() | |||
| I had to post a pic of my other baby, love her so much! |



No comments:
Post a Comment