The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer in a nut shell

WOW. Summer is almost over! I'm a terrible blogger. So i'll upload some pictures of our fun but busy summer. We have had so much fun! . I wish we could have crammed in more fun things,  but one day we will have some more free time.

 I'm working at Kaysville Arby's for now. It's going alright despite a few issues...but the general manager has sworn she will work with my school schedule if I stick around so we will see. I'm not hopeful about it. I'm pretty sure that within a few weeks i'll be job hunting. That place drives me nuts, which in turn drives Tage nuts. He would be quite pleased if I just up and quit. I'm just too stubborn! Tage is loving Master Muffler, I am loving his promotion and bigger paychecks. ;)

I talked Tage into selling the bullet bike and buying a comfy cruiser, we love the bike. It's so much fun. Someday when we are retired we are getting  a cruiser bike and will drive the country! Ha-ha. The Trans-am is coming along great, although the paint job will have to wait til next spring. Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

Anyway, here are some summer pics. :) Today we are going to Cowabunga Bay with Kim and Steve, a last hurrah before I start school tomorrow. I am really excited to go back, I love school!!!




4th of July swim party with Tage's parents








Goodbye party and Farmington Arby's.

Yellowstone with my family, Kari, and Andrew was great fun!










Halle and Bryton. So cute!

The T/A :) She has better wheels and tires now. Tage has named her Ugly Betty. I dunno if that name will stick or not. haha

Tia and Tage at Antelope by moonlight.Tage's Family volunteers there every year. It was a lot of fun!

Willden reunion. :)





I LOVE the Beaver mountains.

Dad being a dork.

I'll try to post more often. I suppose I still need to do a wedding post! oopsie.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Yay, I made the blog :) I'm just happy it wasn't in a swim suit. haha.