The Trans Am is coming a long just great, a lot faster than what I expected! Mainly because besides working and spending time with me it's Tage's top priority. I'm super excited and amazed at Tage's talent and dedication. I am doing my part by providing snacks and conversation. I also have to ask what every little thing on the car does and WHY. I'm more concerned with my poor car's cosmetic needs while Tage just wants to make it run first and foremost. Since he is the professional here i'll let him do it his way. But mark my words when I say she is gonna be purple! So here are a few pictures of what we will call PHASE ONE. :) She will be a purple beauty by the end of the summer and you can bet she is gonna have some power!
 |
| Now don't judge too quickly. It may smell like cats...LOTS of cats. But this car has got potential!! |
 |
| Tage's victorious moment! First step in phase one is complete! |
No comments:
Post a Comment