The Thompson Family

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

just hitched!

 We are now Mr. and Mrs. Thompson!!!! The wedding was wonderful, everything we wanted, and I am so happy to have my husband. Can't wait to start our lives together. I'll put our wedding pictures up eventually our photographer is awesome, I can't wait to see them!

So 4 days in to our honey moon and we are just done walking around and being in the heat!! We need time to relax, so while i'm giving my feet a rest i'll post a few pictures.  Disney was great, we still have one more day there. We went to Knott's today, it was just okay. There were a few coasters that just shake and jostle you so hard i thought i was going to lose my breakfast! Tage felt the same way too, luckily the lines were way short so we got through the whole park in three hours! Disney Land is not too crowded either, we picked a great time to come!




 The picture above is me yelling at Tage, " STOP hanging out of your car!!! You need to steer!" haha..i am already practicing my wifely nagging :) seeing as Tage likes to act like a 10 year old at times...I like it though he keeps me laughing!




This coaster was awesome! We got to ride it twice in a row.



No comments: