Well i have always kind of liked the idea of blogging, but never really felt i had a reason or anything to blog about. As of now my life is pretty crazy, fun, and exciting! I've always loved to write so i gave in and i finally started a blog!
In October Tage asked me to marry him. We had been dating for 6 months and I had already thought it all through and I knew without a doubt there was no one else that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We have a wonderful relationship. And most importantly Tage can handle me! (I think I can be a bit difficult at times.) We just fit together. Every day he does something that solidifies my sureness of how happy we will be in our lives together. He is simply wonderful, supportive, and fun! We are truly happy together. Not too long ago I looked at my life and thought "there HAS to be more to life than this. There is such a thing as happiness and I am going to find it." I refused to settle, and not too long after that I found Tage. Well, he would argue that he found me, but either way I'm unbelievably happy. :)
Tage and I have set our wedding date for April 30th. I am so very very excited! It's a long wait, but we decided that we needed time to plan and save. So the plans are going well. Tage is extremely helpful which is great because it takes so much stress off of my shoulders! He wants a great wedding as much as I do, he is really involved and supportive.
So for now we just enjoy being together and planning our wedding. I have finished one semester of college and i'll be going again in January! It's gonna get crazy, planning a wedding, working, and going to school! I have Tage though, and he helps me immensely!! Soon we will need to start looking for a place to live and make even more plans. It's so much fun and I have so much to look forward to and be excited about!
2 comments:
Awe,, you have a blog! YAY!
Hi!! I'm glad you have one too :)
Post a Comment