We got engagement pictures done on monday, they were so much fun! We took most of them on 25th street in Ogden, but did a few others with Tage's Camaro! I loved it, but i think it made Tage a little sad that the Camaro is not running right now. I know it made me sad! I wish we could leave our wedding reception in it, but we won't be able to fix it in time. At least we got some great pictures with it, i can't wait to get them back! It was cold, but a lot of fun :)
Christmas time has been great too! Tage's family is always fun to be around and he seems to get along well with my family, especially my dad. I have decided that everything is better when there is a little bit of Tage involved, christmas shopping, running errands, paying bills, holidays, He makes life so much more enjoyable.
Next week is the final fitting for my dress after the alterations, lets hope the holidays haven't affected how i fit into my dress. Yikes! Time to start working out and using that gym membership so i have one less thing to worry about on my wedding day!
Now we just gotta worry about saving every single penny we have so we can pay for all this stuff! Especially the honeymoon which will be in disney land :)
School starts soon.. life is gonna get super busy! Can't wait.
1 comment:
I wish I could tell you it slows down at some point, but really that's not true :) We're glad you're part of the family!
Post a Comment